60+ Nourishing Keto Instant Pot Dinner Recipes (with dairy-free & Whole30 options!)
This collection of over 60 nourishing keto Instant Pot dinner recipes will have you pulling out your pressure cooker again and again to make easy, healthy, and quick keto main dishes for your family every night of the week! Real Food only, many of these keto Instant Pot meals are dairy-free and Whole30, too!
Tired of meal-planning? Out of ideas? Let me plan dinner for you this week!
Download your FREE Instant Pot 7-Day Meal Plan here!
Originally published June 6, 2018. Last modified September 27, 2020.
The ketogenic diet (or keto diet) has been a HOT topic for a few years now, with people cutting down on carbs, loading up on fat, and enjoying the healing benefits of this nourishing diet — such as weight loss, reduced autoimmune symptoms, cancer-healing, balanced blood sugar and hormones, and more.
The Instant Pot is a magical, time-saving device that cooks everything from comforting soups to tender meats to perfectly fluffy rice and quinoa… and even dessert!… in a fraction of the time, without heating up your house or requiring you to babysit pots and pans on the stove!
Hopefully, you’re already using your Instant Pot to save time in your kitchen.
Why not use your Instant Pot to make keto and low-carb eating even easier?
To clarify… I am NOT keto.
That’s right… I don’t follow a keto diet. I eat plenty of rice, potatoes, beans, sweet potatoes, and other complex carbs because that’s how I feel the best.
I have a great appreciation for keto recipes, however. (And, if you’ve been around my site enough, you’ll see that I have quite the collection of amazing keto recipes!)
It’s easy to assume that a website with tons of keto recipes is a keto site, but I’m not. I do value the emphasis that keto recipes place on nourishing fats, plenty of protein, and consuming more veggies.
So, although I thoroughly enjoy my Keto Instant Pot Mexican Beef Stew, I always eat mine over rice. My body needs those carbs. I’ve tried eating low-carb, and it just doesn’t work for me. (Learn more –> 5 Reasons Why I Only Eat Keto Desserts… Even Though I’m Not Keto)
Still, I appreciate delicious and nourishing keto Instant Pot dinner recipes — hence, this collection!
What does “nourishing” mean when it comes to keto?
A lot of folks think the Ketogenic Diet and the low-carb Atkins Diet are the same thing. They’re both low-carb, right?
Yes, but that is exactly where their similarities end…
The Ketogenic Diet is focused on health and healing, whereas Atkins is simply all about weight loss with low-carb foods, whether or not they happen to be healthy.
So, on the Atkins Diet, artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, are allowed and even recommended. Nutrient-dense foods, like grass-fed meats, organic produce, and nourishing animal fats aren’t even discussed, much less promoted. Atkins is allllll about weight loss, not long-term health and healing, so many gain back lost weight and even gain more after that.
So, ‘nourishing’ foods on the keto diet means…
- whole foods
- real food
- nothing artificial, like flavors, sweeteners, or colors (If you’re unsure about keto-friendly sweeteners, check out my Free Guide To Alternative Sweeteners.)
- traditional fats, like butter, ghee, lard, tallow, coconut oil, and avocado oil, not rancid fats like canola, sunflower, or peanut oil
- lots of traditional foods, such as healthy animal fats, bone broth, organ meats, and pastured eggs or dairy products (if tolerated)
For this collection of nourishing keto dinner recipes, I’ve also included dairy-free options for those who are sensitive to dairy, lactose intolerant, or who are following a Whole30 during their keto diet journeys.
I have chicken Instant Pot dinners first, followed by pork recipes, beef recipes, then all other types — seafood, quiche, etc.
This collection of over 60 nourishing keto Instant Pot dinner recipes will have you pulling out your pressure cooker again and again to make easy, healthy, and quick keto dinners for your family every night of the week!
Our Most Popular Real Food Instant Pot Recipes & Posts
Need more no-fail Instant Pot recipes? How about the best Instant Pot information, troubleshooting, and tips? Here are the most popular Instant Pot recipes and posts here at All The Nourishing Things!
- FREE Download: Real Food Instant Pot Dinners 7-Day Meal Plan
- VIDEO: Get Your New Instant Pot Out of the Box & Start Using it TODAY
- 6 Instant Pot Meal Preps That’ll Save Your Sanity
- 4 Ways The Instant Pot *Really* Does Save Time (+ 8 tips to account for & speed up pressurizing time)
- I’ve Had My Instant Pot For A Year… and here’s what I think! (An Honest Review Of The Instant Pot)
- 10 Easy Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners
- 35+ Best & Healthiest Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- 35+ Dairy-Free Keto Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- 50+ Healthy & Gluten-Free Mexican Instant Pot Recipes
- 12 Real Food Instant Pot Soup Recipes with Cook Times of 5 Minutes or Less
- 24 Instant Pot Main Dishes & Sides Made in 5 Minutes or Less
- No-Fail Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs
- No-Fail Instant Pot Soft-Boiled Eggs