35+ Dairy-Free Keto Instant Pot Soup Recipes (with Whole30, vegan, & AIP options, too!)
A typical keto/low-carb way of eating relies pretty heavily on dairy. To counter that, here are over 35 DAIRY-FREE KETO Instant Pot Soup recipes — beef and chicken, vegetable and vegan, and seafood! There are many AIP, Whole30, and paleo pressure cooker soup options, too!
Make dinner in your Instant Pot every night this week AND let me do the meal-planning for you!
Download your FREE 7-day Instant Pot Meal Plan + printable shopping list!
Before I dive into these mouth-watering Dairy-Free Keto Instant Pot Soup Recipes, I wanna make some things known…
- I am NOT keto. I do not follow the keto diet, and I have never been 100% keto, even when I was “mostly low-carb”.
- It’s kind of annoying how much keto recipes rely on dairy. There. I said it. #sorrynotsorry
So, if I’m not keto, why do I post so many nourishing keto recipes? And, why am I rounding up a bunch of dairy-free keto Instant Pot soup recipes?
Let’s make another list. I love lists!
- I kind of watch my carbs. Not like a hawk, but there’s an awareness. I 100% believe carbs are healthy and should be part of our diets, especially women’s diets. But carbs from sweeteners are entirely unnecessary.
- Truly, I love how veggie-focused most keto recipes are. I’m always looking for ways to eat more veg. Keto recipes are pretty good about this.
- I am dairy-free. After years of suspecting I was sensitive to or intolerant to dairy, I finally got some testing done. And what’dya know?? Dairy is my #1 food intolerance.
All that is to say… this round-up of keto dairy-free Instant Pot soup recipes helps me, too!
So many yummy dairy-free, veggie-loaded soup recipes in one place means less time googling “dairy-free keto instant pot soup recipe” when I want to make soup!
Like I said, keto recipes in general heavily rely on dairy — and that deserves a little section of its own. Allow me to elaborate…
It’s annoying that keto recipes are so heavy on the dairy.
There. I said it again.
I’m not villifying dairy here. No, sir.
I am 100% a supporter of raw, grass-fed dairy products produced by happy cows grazing on the green grass of small farms. Raw milk, raw cheeses, grass-fed yogurts and cream cheeses, cultured sour cream and butter, homemade kefir — I’m 100% in favor of ALL of it.
Granted, I can’t eat any of it, but I don’t think dairy is the devil.
However, I do feel strongly that a lot of keto recipes rely on cheap forms of dairy (like off-brand cream, conventional sour cream, and part-skim mozzarella). These forms of dairy are not the nourishing forms of dairy I listed just a few sentences ago.
They’re cheap dairy products, plain and simple. They don’t come from happy cows, but rather, come from confined animal feeding operations where the cows are not only unhappy, they’re almost always sick. The quality of the milk coming from these unhappy cows is insanely low.
So low, I’m surprised we’re still calling it food.
My family still eats dairy, but a whole lot less of it because…
We save our money for nourishing dairy purchases instead.
So, they get cheese, but less cheese because I’m paying over $5/pound for raw, grass-fed cheddar. (I do save some money on cheese by purchasing a large 5-pound block from Azure Standard.)
They get milk, but a lot less because I pay $7.50/gallon for raw milk from a dairy 60 miles up the road.
This means that, on the plate where the “dairy item” typically goes, I’ve instead filled it with (usually) veggies or (sometimes) rice or beans.
It means they don’t drink milk every day or have mac and cheese once a week.
And, it means that cheese doesn’t go in or on all the things.
Our family is a dairy-loving one that simply eats less dairy because the kind of dairy we love costs more. (Also, the chief cook — me — is dairy-free and I cook 90% of the food around here. So, they’re often dairy-free by default.) 😉
And that leads us to…
35+ Dairy-Free Keto Instant Pot Soup Recipes
To prove that you can have insanely creamy, filling, hearty, and dare I say even heavy soups WITHOUT heavy cream, sour cream, or cheese, I’ve rounded up over 35 mouth-watering dairy-free keto Instant Pot soup recipes.
It is possible, folks!
Even if you’re not dairy-free, I challenge you to give these a try.
Because they don’t have dairy, they’re more loaded with veggies and meats. In several of these recipes, the taste and texture feels so dairy-like you wouldn’t believe there’s no cream!
In fact, in my own recipes, I’ve found that a simple cauliflower + water/broth “cream” stirred into any soup makes it thick and creamy — just like a dairy-full soup.
And guess what?? Not only do hacks like that add much-needed veggies to our soups, they’re also less expensive than dairy products.
Boom! Another reason to love dairy-free recipes!
I’ve divided these delicious dairy-free keto Instant Pot soup recipes up by category:
- beef and pork soups
- chicken soups
- veggie-full and vegan soups
- seafood soups
12 Dairy-Free Keto Instant Pot Beef & Pork Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Hungarian Goulash (use pic)
9 Dairy-Free Keto Instant Pot Vegetable & Vegan Soup Recipes
12 Dairy-Free Keto Instant Pot Chicken Soup Recipes
5 Keto Dairy-Free Instant Pot Seafood Soup Recipes
Our Most Popular Instant Pot Recipes & Posts
Need more no-fail Instant Pot recipes? How about the best Instant Pot information, troubleshooting, and tips? Here are the most popular Instant Pot recipes and posts here at All The Nourishing Things!
- FREE Download: Real Food Instant Pot Dinners 7-Day Meal Plan
- 6 Instant Pot Meal Preps That’ll Save Your Sanity
- 4 Ways The Instant Pot *Really* Does Save Time (+ 8 tips to account for & speed up pressurizing time)
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala (Paleo, Whole30)
- Super Simple Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken
- Dairy-Free Instant Pot Queso
- 6 Best Instant Pot Resources (Real Food Only!)
- No-Fail Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How To Cook Wild Rice In The Instant Pot
- How to Cook a Whole Chicken in the Instant Pot (for meal prep)
- No-Fail Instant Pot Soft-Boiled Eggs