18 Instant Pot Real Food Snacks & Desserts Made in 5 Minutes or Less!
It’s fun and easy to use your Instant Pot to make quick snacks, desserts, and drinks! Here are 18 all gluten-free, Real Food Instant Pot Snacks and Desserts made in 5 minutes or less!
Love using your Instant Pot for meal prepping?
Download our FREE 7-Day Instant Pot Real Food Meal Plan with 7 Instant Pot dinners, 2 Instant Pot desserts, and printable shopping list!
Yet, it’s also fun to use your Instant Pot to make Real Food snacks and desserts (and even drinks!), too!
And, if you’re a meal prepper, then you’re going to love these ideas for Instant Pot Real Food snacks and desserts made in 5 minutes or less!
It’s a Sunday afternoon and you’ve just gotten up from a cat nap. You know you’ve got a busy week ahead, so you’re savoring these last few moments of rest and quiet at home.
The coming week saddles you with school lunches to pack, after school snacks to have on hand, practices to haul kids to and from, errands to run, and more.
So, what can you do right now, or on a Sunday afternoon (or whatever day works best for you) to get ahead of your week?
Using Your Instant Pot For Meal Prep
You can prep actual recipes to warm up throughout the week, on those evenings when you’re short on time:
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Asian Pulled Pork
- Clam Chowder
- Taco Soup (this is a dump and cook recipe!)
- Pulled BBQ Chicken
- Easy & Spicy Jambalaya
You can prep side dishes to warm up when you need something extra to put on the plate on a busy night:
- Keto Instant Pot Cauli-tatoes
- Bacon-Jalapeno Baked Beans
- Instant Pot Sprouted Brown Rice
- Instant Pot Ranchero Beans (hint: after cooking, toss these beans in your blender for quick “refried” beans!)
- Soaked Quinoa (cooks in just 3 minutes!)
- Wild Rice
Finally, you can prep meal components like bone broth or a whole chicken, then de-boning and using the meat in chicken salad, adding to soups, or topping a salad.
Be sure to check out:
- 24 Instant Pot Main Dishes & Sides Made in 5 Minutes or Less
- 12 Instant Pot Real Food Soups Made in 5 Minutes or Less
And last but not least, use that Instant Pot kitchen assistant to make Real Food snacks and desserts!
Instant Pot Real Food Snacks and Desserts Made in 5 Minutes or Less
Let me be clear here…
I am not saying that you’re going to whip up these snacks, desserts, and drinks in a TOTAL of 5 minutes or less.
What I mean is, all of these recipes have COOK TIMES of 5 minutes or less.
If you’re an Instant Pot veteran, you know that it takes time for the Instant Pot to come to pressure and time to release that pressure. And, those times are different for EVERYONE.
It’s why I don’t factor in pressurizing/de-pressurizing time in any of my Instant Pot recipes — because it’s different for everyone.
But, if you find the waiting frustrating or feel like you could actually make the item in question in less time on your stovetop or in your oven or Crock Pot, this post is for you: 4 Ways the Instant Pot *Really* Does Save Time (+8 tips to account for & speed up pressurizing time).
Alrighty, let’s get to it!
Instant Pot Real Food Snacks Made in 5 Minutes or Less!
Instant Pot Real Food Desserts Made in 5 Minutes or Less!
Bonus: Instant Pot Real Food Drinks Made in 5 Minutes or Less!
Our Most Popular Instant Pot Recipes & Posts
Need more no-fail Instant Pot recipes? How about the best Instant Pot information, troubleshooting, and tips? Here are the most popular Instant Pot recipes and posts here at All The Nourishing Things!
- FREE Download: Real Food Instant Pot Dinners 7-Day Meal Plan
- 6 Instant Pot Meal Preps That’ll Save Your Sanity
- 4 Ways The Instant Pot *Really* Does Save Time (+ 8 tips to speed up pressurizing time)
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala (Paleo, Whole30)
- Instant Pot Spinach-Artichoke Meatball Soup (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- 50+ Healthy & Gluten-Free Mexican Instant Pot Recipes
- 6 Best Instant Pot Resources (Real Food Only!)
- Whole30 & Keto Instant Pot Buffalo Wings
- How To Cook Wild Rice In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Quinoa Breakfast Porridge
Do you make snacks, desserts, and drinks in your Instant Pot?
7 dinners, 2 desserts, prep steps, & printable shopping list...
All Real Food, all in your Instant Pot!