3-Ingredient Vegan Peach Slushie (low-carb, paleo, healthy)
This quick and easy Vegan Peach Slushie is a healthy, cold treat that’s perfect on a hot day! It’s low-carb, paleo, and has just 3 ingredients. You can add a bit of extra sweetness with some stevia, so there’s no added sugar!
Want help meal-planning this week? How about letting me plan dinner for you!
Download my FREE 7-Day Instant Pot Meal Plan here!
Guess what’s almost as good as biting into a perfectly ripe and juicy peach?
Making a healthy paleo and vegan peach slushie!!
My in-laws recently drove up from Texas for a visit, and they brought us a giant box (20 pounds!) of Southern peaches!
Of course, living in Minnesota, we don’t have access to fresh, Southern peaches — especially as fresh as these peaches were. They were perfectly ripe the moment my in-laws brought them into my house.
And you know what that means, right?
We had just a few days to eat them!
I think my father-in-law ate at least 2 peaches per day during his visit! And, my kiddos were in peach heaven.
We snacked on peaches. We made gluten-free peach crisp.
Then, with about 10 peaches getting a teensy bit too ripe, I cut up the remainder and frozen them. Believe me, not a single peach went to waste out of that entire 20-pound box!
How To Freeze Fresh Peaches
It’s really easy to freeze fresh peaches…
Simply cut them in half and remove the pit. Then slice or cut into chunks.
Lay parchment paper on a baking tray. The absolute best price on parchment paper online is Thrive Market.
Then, lay the peach slices or chunks on the parchment in a single layer.
Freeze until solid. Once frozen, transfer to a plastic freezer bag for storage.
Frozen peaches are so handy for adding to smoothies and slushies, especially during our long winters. A taste of summer is always welcome in January when it’s 30 below out!
Peaches are a lower carb fruit.
Depending on how much you eat, of course… 😉
It’s not out of the question that this vegan peach slushie could work in a keto lifestyle if you keep carbs low in the rest of the foods you eat that day.
A vegan peach slushie like this, with no added sugars or fats is a great low-carb and paleo snack or dessert!
It amazes me that peaches can be so sweet yet so low in sugar!
How To Make A Healthy Vegan Peach Slushie With Just 3 Ingredients
Gotta good blender, some sparkling water, and frozen peaches?
Then, you have everything to make a 3-ingredient healthy vegan peach slushie!
It’s as simple as:
- Pour sparkling water into your blender. For the best consistency, I use my Blendtec blender.
- Add frozen peaches and some lemon juice.
- Add a bit of stevia or a date, if you like extra sweetness. Be aware that the date will up the carb count considerably.
- Blend, blend, blend!
It literally took me less than 3 minutes to make this. Then, the peeps came inside and slurped them down in half that time.
How’s that for a yummy and easy snack or dessert?! 😉
Here’s the full recipe!
3-Ingredient Healthy Peach Slushie Recipe
This quick and easy Vegan Peach Slushie is a healthy, cold treat that's perfect on a hot day! It's low-carb, paleo, and has just 3 ingredients. You can add a bit of extra sweetness with some stevia, so there's no added sugar!
- In the order listed, add ingredients to a high-speed blender. I looooove my blender!
- Blend until totally smooth. I used the handy "Smoothie" button on my blender.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with a lemon wedge or peach slice, and serve!
More Yummy & Healthy Vegan Drinks You’ll Love…
- Real Food Cranberry Lemon Spritzer
- Green Hippie Juice with MCT & CBD Oils
- Easy Keto MCT Oil Thai Iced Tea (dairy-free, stevia-sweetened)
- 2-Ingredient, 1-Minute Instant Pot Rhubarb Juice
- Old-Fashioned Keto Root Beer Float
- Stevia-Sweetened Arnold Palmer
- 4-Ingredient Cherry Lime Slushie
- Healthy Chunky Monkey Milkshake
- The BEST Period Drink Ever (Pineapple-Carrot-Turmeric Spritzer)
- Herbal Dalgona Whipped Coffee (Dandy Blend Whipped Coffee)
- Homemade Fermented Sparkling Apple Cider
What is your favorite slushie flavor? Does this beat the slushie machine at the convenience store??
Originally published on September 2, 2018. Updated pins and text on June 4, 2020.