Superfood Beet Salad With Golden Spiced Vinaigrette
Summer time is salad season. And the only thing that can make a big, fresh salad made from all the colorful produce the season has to offer even better is a delicious dressing! And that’s exactly what this Golden Spiced Vinaigrette is.
Golden Spiced Vinaigrette Ingredients
Having a go-to vinaigrette recipe is the key to taking a salad from good to incredible. And if you’re intimidated by making your own salad dressings from scratch, rest assured that this recipe couldn’t be easier! Just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of time and you’ll have a unique, flavorful, healthy salad dressing you’ll want to put on everything.
As with any vinaigrette, this recipe starts with a base of equal parts olive oil and acid, in this case lemon juice. Then a bit of maple syrup balances the acidity while ground ginger and onion powder add some flavor. But the real secret ingredient that boosts both the flavor and nourishment of this healthy vinaigrette is Earth Echo’s Golden Superfood Bliss!
Golden Superfood Bliss Health Benefits
The earthy spices and subtle sweetness in Golden Superfood Bliss make it the perfect flavor addition to a vinaigrette. And that’s not to mention the health benefits of powerful superfoods like turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, ashwagandha, and ancient mushrooms. This delicious superfood blend helps…
- Support improved quality of sleep, helping you feel rested and refreshed*
- Boost your metabolism*
- Combat cravings so you eat fewer calories*
- Balance your hunger*
- Soothe occasional anxiety & helps prevent stress eating*
- Support a healthy inflammatory response and balances hormones*
Not bad for a mouthwatering vinaigrette, right?
Feel free to swap the lemon juice for apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, or white wine vinegar. They’ll all taste a bit different but they’ll all be delicious!
For the best flavor, choose an olive oil that is cold-pressed and extra virgin. It’s the base of the vinaigrette and can make a real difference in the flavor.
Don’t have Golden Superfood Bliss? You can simply use ½ tablespoon of turmeric and a pinch of cinnamon in its place. But you will miss out on the depth of flavor and health benefits of the superfood blend.
This vinaigrette can be made in advance and stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
Beet Salad With Golden Spiced Vinaigrette
For Beet Salad
- 2medium beetrootsgreens and root end trimmed off
- ¼cupcrumbled goat cheese
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, Golden Superfood Bliss, maple syrup, ginger powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk well until combined. Alternately, add all ingredients to a jar. Secure the lid and shake vigorously until combined. Store dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To make the beet salad, rinse the beets under cold to clean them. Then use a fork to pierce the beets all over. Add the beets toa microwave safe bowl with ¼ cup water. Microwave the beets for 10 minutes. Allow the beets to sit in the microwave for 5 minutes before removing them to cool.
- Once the beets are cool enough to handle, peel off the skin. Slice the beets into ¼-inch thick slices.
- Place the arugula on a serving platter or large plate, then layer on the sliced beets and top with cashews and goat cheese.
- Drizzle the salad with Golden Spiced Salad Dressing and serve immediately.
- Leftover dressing can be stored in a lidded container for up to one week.
This healthy dressing is so good you won’t want to stop at salads! Drizzle it on to grilled meats, roasted veggies, and grain bowls. Or use it as a dip for vegetable trays and crusty bread. It’s an easy way to add even more superfoods into your diet. Click the link below to grab your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.