Golden Spices Tomato Soup Recipe
You may not think of soup as a very summery dish. But the abundance of fresh seasonal produce lends itself beautifully to making flavorful, nourishing all summer long. And this Golden Spiced Tomato Soup recipe proves just that.
This healthy tomato soup perfectly combines the coziness of comfort food with the freshness of bright summertime tomatoes. And the addition of Earth Echo’s Golden Superfood Bliss adds a unique layer of spiced flavor that takes this soup from good to incredible! Not to mention the addition of powerful superfoods in this unique blend.
Golden Superfood Bliss contains a blend of 12 superfoods, including turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and ashwagandha. This unique combination is not only delicious, it also helps…
- Support improved quality of sleep*
- Boost your metabolism*
- Combat cravings*
- Balance your hunger*
- Combat occasional anxiety*
- Support a healthy inflammatory response*
And if that wasn’t good enough, this Golden Spiced Tomato Soup is also a breeze to make and stores beautifully in the freezer!
Golden Spiced Tomato Soup
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1/2cupyellow onionschopped
- 1rib celerydiced
- 2 28-ouncecans crushed tomatoes
- 2tablespoonsGolden Superfood Bliss
- 2tablespoonstomato paste
- 1 1/2teaspoonsItalian seasoning
- 3cupsvegetable broth
- 1 15-ouncecan coconut milk
- 1/4teaspoonground black pepper
- Goat cheese
- Fresh dill
- Heat a stockpot over medium heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add onions, garlic and celery. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until soft.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, Golden Superfood Bliss, tomato paste, paprika and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Pour the vegetable broth and stir. Bring the mixture to boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the soup pot from heat and use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. Alternately, let the soup cool a bit before blending in batches in a high-powered blender.
- Gently reheat the soup over medium-low heat. Stir in the coconut milk and salt and pepper, to taste. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Divide the tomato soup between the bowls and top with goat cheese and sprinkle of fresh dill. Serve hot.
- Store the leftover cooled soup in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 2-3 days. You can also freeze leftovers for up to 3 months.
This Golden Spiced Tomato Soup is a tasty, easy way to get more nourishing superfoods into your diet every day. Give it a try and see what you think!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.