Superfood-Boosted Mulled Cacao Wine Recipe
If you love wine and chocolate, then you are in for a super-cozy treat! This Mulled Cacao Wine takes everything you love about classic mulled wine and gives it a decadent twist with the addition of Earth Echo Cacao Bliss. The subtle chocolatey flavor blends perfectly with red wine to create a holiday beverage everyone will be talking about.
The base of this mulled wine recipe is pretty straightforward. A bottle of your favorite inexpensive red wine is simmered with sliced orange, cinnamon, star anise, cloves, and cardamom pods. And that alone is incredibly delicious. But the addition of Cacao Bliss takes this mulled wine from delicious to magical.
Earth Echo’s Cacao Bliss is a blend of 10 powerful superfood ingredients in one indulgent blend. The raw cacao, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, MCT powder, and other ingredients combine to help…
- Keep you satiated and curb pesky cravings*
- Soothe occasional anxiety and stress*
- Reduce your desire for sugary treats*
- Support healthy digestion*
- Give you you natural energy, mental clarity, and a calm state of happiness*
Pretty impressive for a chocolatey drink that actually tastes delicious! By adding Cacao Bliss to your holiday recipes, like this Mulled Cacao Wine, you’re giving your body a nourishing boost of superfoods while creating a treat you can enjoy without the guilt. *
If you don’t have Cacao Bliss, you can also swap in raw cacao powder in this recipe. It will still be decadent and tasty, just without some of the added benefits from the superfoods found in Cacao Bliss. *
Mulled Cacao Wine Recipe
Mulled Cacao Wine
- 1bottlered wine
- 2tablespoonsCacao Bliss*
- 1/2medium orangesliced
- 1cinnamon sticks
- 1star anise
- 2cardamom podsoptional
- In a medium saucepan, add all the ingredients and stir until the Cacao Bliss gets dissolved into the wine mixture.
- Simmer the wine mixture over medium heat for up-to 40 minutes. it will reduce in quantity. Once done, strain the mulled wine to a serving glass and serve immediately.
You can use raw cacao powder in place of Cacao Bliss, if desired.
Give all your favorite holiday treats a superfood twist with the addition of Cacao Bliss. Or enjoy it all on its own mixed with your favorite nut milk to create an indulgent drink that will satisfy your sweet tooth while curbing occasional cravings. Click below to try Cacao Bliss for yourself! *