Healthy Superfood Chai Bliss Bar Cookies
Need a sweet afternoon pick-me-up? How about one that will satisfy those sugar cravings without all the added guilt? These Chai Bliss Bar Cookies are deliciously cozy, deceptively healthy, and incredibly simple. They’re the perfect afternoon snack when the afternoon slump hits and the dreaded sugar cravings come calling.
Healthy Chai Bliss Bar Cookie Ingredients
The base of this healthy cookie recipe relies on almond flour, eggs, coconut sugar, and grass-fed butter. Almond flour is incredibly nutrient dense and creates the perfect cookie texture without the use of wheat flour. And swapping out the traditional refined sugar for unrefined coconut sugar helps lower the glycemic index of these cookies while also adding a number of nutrients naturally found in coconut sugar.
This recipe uses vegan chocolate chips as the mix-in but feel free to get creative here! Swap the chocolate chips with the same amount of chopped nuts or dried fruit for a tasty twist.
In addition to the traditional vanilla extract, this healthy bar cookie recipe uses Earth Echo’s Chai Bliss to add a warming spiciness that is everything you crave this time of year. Not to mention the added boost of superfoods!
Earth Echo Chai Bliss
While Chai Bliss is delicious added to baked goods, this blend is so much more than that. The powerful superfoods revitalizes your senses with each comforting sip and helps to increase energy and mental clarity naturally without the stimulant crash. *
The natural nootropic blend of L-theanine, lion’s mane mushrooms, and zinc found in Chai Bliss helps boost brain energy and focus, creating an energizing, clarifying, and relaxing chai blend that promotes wellness throughout your body, mind, and spirit.*
Whether you add it to your coffee, smoothies, baked goods, or just enjoy it blended with your favorite nut milk, Chai Bliss is an easy and delicious way to get body- and mind-nourishing superfoods and antioxidants every day! Give the recipe below a try to see for yourself. *
Chai Bliss Bar Cookies
- 1/2cupunsalted grass-fed butterroom temperature
- 1/2cupcoconut sugar
- 2large eggsroom temperature
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 2cupsalmond flour
- 2tablespoonsChai Bliss
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1/2cupvegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on two sides. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the unsalted butter and coconut sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated into the batter. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, Chai Bliss, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie batter into the prepared square pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 20–25 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing into eight squares. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Earth Echo’s Chai Bliss is the perfect warm-and-cozy addition to all your favorite baked good recipes. Click the link below to get a bag of Chai Bliss and see for yourself!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.