Healthy, Easy, Superfood-Boosted Golden Spiced Goat Cheese Ball
Imagine this scenario: a last-minute holiday party is suddenly on your agenda, or unexpected guests are about to make an appearance at your doorstep. Panic sets in, but there’s no need to worry! We’ve got the perfect solution to rescue your snack emergency – the Golden Spiced Goat Cheese Ball. It’s a quick-fix recipe that can be prepared in minutes and only requires a brief chill in the fridge before it’s ready to dazzle your guests.
We all understand that snacks can either make or break a holiday gathering, and this healthy cheese ball recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Made with creamy goat cheese and bursting with the rich flavors of onion, garlic, spices, and the magical touch of Golden Superfood Bliss, it’s the kind of festive snack that’s simply irresistible. And the best part—no one will guess it’s actually healthy!
By adding Earth Echo’s Golden Superfood Bliss to this savory snack, you’ll enjoy the benefits of 10 powerful superfoods like turmeric, black pepper, ashwagandha, ginger, and 4 ancient mushrooms that combine to help…
- Support improved quality of sleep, helping you feel rested and refreshed*
- Boost your metabolism*
- Combat cravings so you eat fewer calories*
- Balance your hunger*
- Combat occasional anxiety & helps prevent stress eating*
- Support a healthy inflammatory response and balances hormones*
Let’s see your usual holiday appetizer do all that! Plus, this Golden Spiced Goat Cheese Ball can be easily whipped up last minute or made ahead of time to make your holidays a bit easier.
Golden Spiced Goat Cheese Ball
- In a large bowl, combine goat cheese, onion, garlic, Golden Superfood Bliss, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Scrape cheese mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap. Gather the edges of the plastic wrap around the cheese mixture to form a ball. Place in the fridge for about 30-60 minutes to firm up.
- Toss chopped pecans and parsley together in a shallow dish.
- Once the cheese mixture is firm, unwrap the plastic wrap and carefully roll the cheese ball in the pacan and parsley mixture until evenly coated.
- Return to the refrigerator, covered, until ready to serve. Serve with your choice of crackers or vegetables.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered for 2-3 days.
The Golden Spiced Goat Cheese Ball is a healthy appetizer that adds a touch of elegance and flavor to your holiday spread. Whether you’re facing a last-minute party or unexpected visitors, this snack is a lifesaver that transforms any gathering into a memorable event.
Give it a try, and share your thoughts with us. And don’t be surprised when everyone asks you for the recipe. Click the link below to try Earth Echo’s Golden Superfood Bliss!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.